R.I.P Andrew 'Mac' McDermott

Suggestion Page

Forum Home > General Discussion > suggestions for a charity

Rachel Kausen

We are thinking of setting-up or sending donations to a charity in Mac`s name, it would be great to have some ideas from ALL you guys and gals out there as to what you think he may like to have donated to.:)

August 9, 2011 at 9:13 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Manny Athenais

I would say Mac would greatly appreciate something from the Kidney foundation.  I know this time is very hard and i haven't found any other info because his family needs time to breathe a bit to let the world know exactly what happened to this fine gentle person. 

August 17, 2011 at 12:10 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Rachel Kausen

O.k Manny thanks your suggestion, it will diffently go in the suggestion box:) 

August 19, 2011 at 4:46 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Peter Stephenson

Hi Rachel,

I am sitting here stunned and gutted I have known Mac for like 20 years and have so many fond memories of him from early bands, drinking in Trillions and the Mayfair together etc.  My heartfelt thoughts are with you and all his close family...how about a music scholarship/bursary at the local university in Newcastle, I think he would have liked to help talented young people who maybe would struggle to study music otherwise...would be a great legacy in his name.

September 2, 2011 at 10:07 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Rachel Kausen

Hi Peter, thats a GREAT suggestion!!! but, being here in Hannover I really would like to do something very close to home, `we thought about a charity for deprived kids with musical abilities..I shall let you know the outcome..and am sure Lucy will post when we know for definate

September 10, 2011 at 5:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Recent Videos

1111 views - 1 comment
1544 views - 2 comments
2188 views - 4 comments
1685 views - 1 comment

Recent Blog Entries

No recent entries